Wednesday, October 12, 2011

NARCISSA EGO LATRA

I love summer downpours,rainy PI and the white Nordic nights of December.I love greens and mountains rather than salty sea air...
The smell of paint or sawdust makes me really happy like the smell of a freshly cut grass along the highway.....

I love the sight of deep greens and blues but afraid of silent water and
I envy people who can swim.
I love the sound of fish being fried.
I love the taste of molasses.

I love Mother NATURE.
I understand how SHE needs to BE cruel at times.
It is a QUID PRO QOU life after all.
What goes up,must come dow.
The law that hasnt been broken....
Will never be.....



I love the poetry I can scribble and always feel the need to write a movie review after watching a class A movie or reading a novel from a brilliant author.


I am nocturnal. I think I have what's called delayed sleep phase syndrome (dsps), which means that one's natural sleeping hours are distorted. Mine are pretty consistently 11am to 4pm.



I can't stand people who are self-righteous, who flatter themselves, or who flaunt their feelings of entitlement.
I love being politically incorrect, but not just for the sake of it.
I love to be a part of an anti-adminisration rally, environmental rally,walk for a cause, but found lesser time to join my cousins and friends.Ill do it in writing.
I am not religious, and am deeply frustrated with organised religion and the manipulation of the masses.

I am a cultural person. I enjoy good theatre, songs or dance performance to its highest level, good movies, a touch of classical music , art in most forms be it contemporary or the wierdest one and well-crafted literature,poems, paperback novels not the MUSHY one...
I have a life ambition to be fluent in four languages. Progress is slow. Bad...too damn bad.
Other careers I would like:chef, currency trader,Recording artist, author, columnist, diplomat


I love tattoos and piercings....A Yakuza belief says one can never had the Yakuza print if one can not gain respect from the Oyabun.
I am my own Oyabun...I gain my own self respect....I deserve my own print.

I am slightly obsessed with office supplies. A bottle of white-out, a fresh pad of post-its and glitter ball point pens gives me a genuine thrill....hehehe....i purchased a new set of colored index cards and glitter pens actually....and some post its....

I am addicted to the news.I need to know immediately if something's going on and need a fix about every hour or so.I blame my news-addict father, uncles and my political grandfather for this.Until I DECIDED to be in CVG.Unrelated website will always be unrelated website. Goodbye news update.


My favourite drink is a skillfully made gin&tonic or my JackDaniels...id go for my redHorse for cheaper choice....


There's a lot more things to say and a lot more I could describe.But that's it for now.Ill wait for nature to give me another "amazing" finds.

No comments:

Post a Comment