Tuesday, January 4, 2011

To all the boys left behind... (revised edition)

I played expert answering all your questions, didnt I? Though I was just reminding or helping you realize what you already know yet you failed to acknowledge,  but I cant always play god.One thing's for sure I am not sour graping coz I lost another friend.

Realizing why somebody has to leave is an awakening.It GAVE ( an old issue hence, the past tense) me the power to balance my thought of lossing my sanity or to put on a good show.But this is not about me.It is about you.At some point in our lives, somebody  will come so we have to understand why somebody has to leave. Ive been thru hell and back and I even wear the champion's tshirt. But given all the lessons ive learned, Im still preparing myself for yet another one to happen, a forlorn attempt to  make life perfect and free from adversity.

Although I hold on to the promise and to the tie that binds, I fell short of what you call Bravery at times. Well, its a butterfly on the wheel I guess..if jealousy is not a factor, 9 out of every 10 married people will be highly satisfied with the emotional stages of their marriage but when the "green-eyed monster" entered the thread, levels of satisfaction dropped to less than half.All relationship has that,  part of the imperfections. Jim Morrison said "Come on baby, light my fire, Try to set the night on fire." Well, that is exactly what we do. 

Going back, You were asking why your woman has to leave? Let's try to list the possibilities if you want. If you'd like to admit the obvious reason why, then  that's a little better than pretending and coming out clean.Sometimes our  pride and ego is bigger than us  and eat us up. We sometimes forgot to think about the things we fell short. You might want to open the last portion of your brain you only used to store your dreams if you want a better realization.The way I see it, the green eyed monster damaged  your so called relationship, it gave her all the more reason to leave you.

You dont need to hibernate, drink all the beer in the world and pretend your Hercules.Remember? You are just a cycle of your old you. If you want to change something in you,you have to create a new circle.You are bound to fail.You are bound to get up, it is your choice to dwell on the dark side or to move on.And your suppose to know that.

Now look at you, your on the same stage again.Reality check?Your back to your old you.What? 10years ago? 15 years ago? My dear...life's a big wheel in a pond.Once your down, you'l drown.And when you drown, instinct says you have to go up coz there is nowhere else to go.Ain't nobody can do that for you and nobody will die for you either.


 FROM A  WOMAN'S POINT OF VIEW 

Let me tell you what a woman would do to a Male Chauvinist Pig : T-H-E-Y L-E-A-V-E  T-H-E-M  F-O-R  S-O-M-E-T-H-I-N-G  B-E-T-T-E-R.We are experts when it comes to pretending. We can hide the pain coz it wont pour,it wont eat us alive, it wont smell. BUT, its gonna make us wear make up and put on the shiny shimmering lip gloss. That Salty sultry bitch that we are. Thanks to all the men in the world who gave us the title. We're living up to it and happy that it makes your ass boiling.

Sure,we get hurt. But nothing beats the hurt caused by someone who promised you "the meteors," ( such a hyperbole!) We can get mad.. and we get even. Now try asking yourself this : Where you a perfect partner? You ever tried? Before you start asking why she left, shouldn't you be asking yourself what you've done all through out your relationship, the things you've been doing that made her feel like a doormat, all used up. Another party involve?Why? Weren't you the one who did the same thing before?
Life isn't unfair. Its the people involve who drives in to the wrong direction.Some would speed up, others take the red eye flight or short-cuts. In our hurrying way, we stepped on to something, to someone,and without even a word of hello,sorry and goodbye, we walked out not looking back.WHAT GOES UP MUST COME DOWN.WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. That's just the way it. Say, what'r u gonna do 'bout it?

Walk the talk.Don't make people believe you are as good as a saint (especially your friends) and that you don't deserve to get hurt, be treated like crap that somebody peed on your shoe. Don't make yourself believe that nobody has the right to hurt you that way. Everybody deserves to get hurt one way or another.Why? Because we were all ASSHOLES at some point. Friends can and will believe you just for the sake of friendship, coz if we ain't gonna do, who else?Damn,the old "friend" cliche!  

Honestly,(the girlfriend)  she doesn't deserve to be treated like a slut. She's done her part, did the best she could, worshiped you at some point and served you like a king but you were so hard on her and never appreciated the small things she's done.She might be a bitch on some areas but she has her reason. Have you done  something or gave something that could've made her feel like a queen?  I beat my bottom dollar you never did or you cant afford it coz its gonna cost you your last name.

I'm finally done assessing you. I did a very good job and I congratulate myself for yet another mission accomplished.Now that I'm done doing so, I feel sorry for the woman you lose.It took her almost a lifetime with you to realize that she deserves someone better.
The lessons Ive learned from you so far my friend? I've proven something really wonderful. MY MAN IS STILL A BETTER MAN. Im so thankful for a perfect partner.We've lived a roller coaster life,all the third parties involved but damn we're just made for each other like my size 6 stiletto.


Was I able to prove something? For sure. And you? I don't think id still be able to remember you in another lifetime coz u ain't that significant at all as the 9-11 bombing.But thanks for giving me the insights I was able to create a blog about you. Go enjoy the new bubble you created. Enjoy life. Enjoy the oxymoronic "old-new cycle."


Chilli here....signing off for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment