Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A THANK YOU FOR BKG

IKAW--HOO IKAW--may initial ka nga BKG---siling mo la ka na gabatyag sng past, which I think was better coz  pag-comment ko sa imo u chose not to say a word, then u blocked me from you Facebook profile. No problem.. But  your girlfriend who happens to be my college classmate added something which made my ass boiling.

I pity people like you.Your enmity radiates your unchanging innateness. You aint got no balls to face the horrors of ur past with a graceful manner. Your hostility only meant 1 thing...u aint over it. Too bad. Tsk..tsk..tsk..

While u consider me the worst part of your life, Im so damn thankful I met u.U know why? It was God's way of teaching me a lesson.It made me greater than half.It refined my discernment so fastidiously that I can only talk to people inside my bubble now.Which I find it really amazing coz I still am willing to post something on your wall. Im human after all...Anyway, what's more important?It changed my mundane concerns of day to day life and it made the bond to my family tighter.

While u chose to consider me the "NEGATIVE VIBE", I consider u my best learning experience excelling all others.I cud give all the reasons in the world, but to top it all, You are the reason why I survived to become a better person and that I was able to find my way back to the lustrous side of life.

Looking bck at those experiences with you, I cud only blurt out a very skeptical laugh for a lot of reasons. But since Im over it and I chose to consider u a friend somehow, I wont divulge on your scarcity and follies.I wont waste my trenchant wit on matters that will impinge me and will make me a fool. At least I am more prudent now. I am not chasing the thin ice.And yes..Life has never been this good and amazing...

I feel sorry though for ur limited understanding. I still wish you will.But try not to look yourself in the mirror.Once you saw the crack, You will lose your own trust becasue you know your cheating your own happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment