Tuesday, January 4, 2011

for PAPANG AMBOY

posted in Facebook 
on Saturday, October 3, 2009 at 8:12am




Im saying goodbye forever to the most influential person in my life. More influential than my own parents. The person who acted as my Father during those times when my own father was in the killing field. Im saying goodbye to the person who thought me to be strong. The person who thought me that nothing beats the mind of a "smart ass." 

When we were all grown ups? Jaz when everybody starts going crazy of what we're doin he's jaz there listening to our parent's conversation then would come and rescue us. He knows and he understands, after all me, my bro and my kazins are sooooo like him..Takes one to know one, as he wud put it...We are all stubborn but passionate about life. We all want to do whatever makes us happy which sometimes mean doing the wrong things. 

I never said I loved him even if I got all the chance in the world. I was too proud. I guess that's what Ive become..Me and the whole 9 yards...exactly like him...too proud and too hard to even say those words...He passed away exactly 3am this morning right when I was in the middle of an escalated call from a stupid agent. He was in soo much pain as cancer already took its toll. But mom said not even a word of pain left his mouth. My abuelo...the strong man... 

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH PAPANG....I HOPE THIS AINT TOO LATE....GOODBYE NOW....WE'LL ALL SEE YOU IN THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON... 

No comments:

Post a Comment