Wednesday, October 12, 2011

RANDOM THOUGHTS





One by one the cracked pieces of the person I once was were being replaced by the sound pieces of the person I am now and would soon to be.
There were times when I think of the past or The Yesterdays as a good thing,that the lose of each piece however cracked it might be, seemed like a li'l bit of a death for me.
I'll try even harder to live by the fact that things always seemed to change and the change are seldom pleasant.
True, its a pissing job living a life full of it and what's more pissing is that every changes there is, you're like entering a damn foreign land with all these unfamiliar regulations that you'r givin so li'l time to comprehend.You will always be held responsible,nobody else, not even your doppelgänger.

Life makes the policy, youre just there to, at least enforce it, or you can reroute thru the LA turnpikes...all the more complicated so Blessed be life!
But now Im too tired to think of those bitter-sweet days,the changes ive been through....the more I count it the more it gets tiring....

I will live my life the way ive always wanted it to be,for me and for the people I love.Time is movin and its movin too fast.I will forever be under the impression that the world will come to an end anytime,and in any way...so Ill think about whats good for the time being and give it my best shot...always.

No comments:

Post a Comment